Monday, October 20, 2008

I just need to let the world know that I have now taken over the title of ping-pong champion between Maddie and I. I'm good and I know it and now she knows it! Hopefully she will tell all her friends and they will call me up for a challenge. I used all the skills that Tanner has taught me and luck came in handy a few times! We have been playing almost every night since Ron & Tanner have been in Europe. I think I might even challenge them when they get home! It might be smart to play them while they are suffering jetlag or right after Tanner opens his mission call....whichever seems the most opportune time.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

i'm feeling a big ol tourny over Christmas break!

Phyllis Bestor said...

Yeah! I am on your blog and love the diversity of color and energy which even your blog displays much less your usual effervescent personality!