Monday, November 3, 2008

The Best Part about Halloween '08!

Usually Halloween is NOT my favorite holiday and I don't certainly don't look forward to the after 8:00 crowd of "kids too old to be trick-or-treating". But this year was different. As you can see our little Courtney Rose came to the door in anything but a scary costume and even though all we got out of her was a faint "tweet". Her ladybug costume was perfect and she tolerated all of our ooohs and ahhhs and the picture taking. The only thng that would have made it better was if her cousin Jay could have been with her. There's hope for the holiday after all!!!!

But I'll admit I have started playing Michael Buble's "Let It Snow" and James Taylor Christmas favorites....but only during the day when I'm the only one home!

1 comment:

gelly said...

Jill! First of all, your grandbabies are terribly cute!
Secondly, I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves Christmas music so much. Michael Buble can sing Christmas music any time of the year, as far as I'm concerned. Keep it real up in the 'Burg Jill-O.