Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Surprise for me on RON'S Birthday...figure that one out!









For Ron's Birthday this year, Ron, Brett, Aubrey & Jay surprised ME by sending Ron & I to Fullerton, CA to see Brett & Aubrey........for Ron's Birthday?!?!?! Along with the trip itself I was surprised...for Ron's Birthday, with tickets to see "Wicked" with Aubrey and the boys went to the USC vs. California football game! It was wonderful company, beautiful weather (we went the week before the fires!) and Jay told me I'm his favorite Grandma named Jill!!! It was a fast and furious weekend...........and all for Ron's Birthday! I'm thinking all the kids should do the same for me on "their" Birthdays! What do you think fellow mother's of the world?


4 comments:

Bill, Kristin, Will and Kayla said...

What a fun surprise...and actually very fitting for you and your wacky family :-) We miss you guys so much. Fancy making a trip out to Illinois? By the way, Jill, you look amazing. Love you all.

Chelli said...

Can your family adopt me?

Jesika Harmon said...

OOOO great idea! Perhaps you should share that one with my husband and my dad :) How fun!!

Aubrey said...

HOORAY! and we're so glad we're surprised you AGAIN! You better watch out for what's coming next mom!