Friday, April 3, 2009

Grandbaby #4 to arrive!

So Maddie and I went to the David Archuletta concert in Pocatello a couple of weeks ago, (that's a whole other post!) and upon arriving home at midnight, we were welcomed at the back door by footprints taped to the floor! Down the hallway a little ways, taped to the wall, was a very modern, hard to understand or figure out riddle, written in Ashley's handwriting. Maddie and I continued following the arrows and came upon three little baby items! Hmmmmmmmmm....what was this about? The red arrows led us upstairs to the extra bedroom/grandbaby room and we saw our traditional Birthday greeting banner taped to the closet door. Made no sense since the next family B-Day is in April. Also taped to the closet doors were some small 3x5 cards. Maddie and I looked a little closer and TA-DA! Ethan & Ashley are expecting a baby in Oct. around Ron's birthday, thus the birthday greeting banner to Ronnie and little Ronnie! We are so excited for them and will now have twice as many grandkids as we did last year! As you can see by one of the 3x5 cards, Ashley had written strict instructions to NOT tell anyone until she & Ethan had done so.................OOOOOPPPPPPSSSSSS! I almost made it Kids!















2 comments:

gelly said...

I am SOO!!! excited!!

Jesika Harmon said...

And WHEN were they going to tell the rest of us?! Horray for the Felix Family!! What cute babies they will have!