Then I was reunited with Courtney Rose! Even though she and her dad, Jaxon and her mom, Megan only live 40 minutes away, it is ALWAYS a pure joy to listen to her communicate as only a 2 yr. old can do!
Ron and I had a lot of fun planning for our reunion for the kids. With Ashley and Megan (due any day) pregnant and the temperamental weather to deal with, we had to stay nearby and change our original plans often. Also, as you will notice by the following pictures, Tanner....Elder Anderson.....was with us all the way....well at least his face was!
We went and played miniature golf and Laser Tag! Elder A. really liked this and we even gave him his own gun............shhhhhhh don't tell his mission Pres.
There was always plenty of food to graze on...a must for all reunions!
Jaxon brought his guitar hero and Elder T.D.A. got to try his hand at lip syncing!
While the girls were at home with sleeping babies, Ron took the boys out skeet shootin'. Nice form Elder! Good practice for coon huntin' in Carolina!!!
In July we were able to reunite with Ron and his brothers and sisters and bazillions of cousins. We spent the day at a very hot Lagoon! Rides to make us dizzy, water to cool us off, and fun and laughter all the day long!!!
Also, in July we reunited with Bestor family! John and his family were able to come for the summer from Cairo, Egypt, the Hendersons from St. George, Kurt, Petrina and Ella from SLC and we drove down from Rexburg. It was short and sweet and as always fun to catch up on our three missionaries and Johns adventured from afar. Thanks mom and dad for letting us bombard your house for the weekend.
And then one of the funnest reunions of all was with my friend Laurel Carlile Steele. Ron< Maddie and I happened to be at Lava Hot Springs on July 3rd and little did I know that Laurel was there with her huge family reunion. We have been best friends since 8th grade and even though we don't see each other very often when we do......look out! It was a great summer reunion. Fall is certainly in the air and school fees are paid. Now it's just time to make sure Maddie has the right
outfits' to wear to school and we're off..................Thanks Everyone! I had a great summer
6 comments:
It was a great family reunion!! Thank you for all of your planning, time, effort, mney, and love. It does not go un-noticed. You failed to mention the winner of the steak cookoff though :)
Family reunions are the best! Lucky you got so many this summer!
We had a great time. Thanks for having us. Looking forward to next year and new practical jokes!
Good times! I love all of our reunions. We have such great families on both sides. I love that pic of you and the pig lady...she is so funny! I wish I had a friend like that to keep in touch with and be silly with the rest of my life :)
Ash
What a fun reunion! Oh I wish we could hang with you all more!!
Post a Comment