Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Always fun when Jay is in town....and Aubrey Too!


So along with the surprise birth of Wyatt, Ethan had been planning another surprise for Ashley....he decided to fly Aubrey and Jay here from California to see the new addition! I'll admit...I got caught....again! It used to be that no one could ever surprise me because I am such a snoopy pants.
Jay and Courtney had a lot of fun together and became real playmates. Just too bad that they won't live close to each other growing up.
Jay is a very happy and pleasant little guy. He has an infectious laugh and a "deep-throat growl" that is so funny! There was never a dull moment while he was around!
I think the most interesting thing about Jay is his total fascination for electronic gadgets. Loves the phones, remote controls, watching videos of himself and looking at pictures on the camera. We could hardly get him to pose for a picture because as soon as he saw the camera he wanted to look at it.
Surprises come in many sizes. This past week our family had a mini surprise in Wyatt, a small surprise in Jay and a marvelous surprise with Aubrey! Thanks Ethan!

3 comments:

Emily and Seth said...

I love the pic of Ron and Jay. What great expressions! The bubble beard is great too. I am sure it was great to have Aub home for Ashley and all of you.

phyllis bestor said...

Adorable pictures of everyone. Jay looks like Ron did at his earlier years!

Team Allen said...

how cute!! your family is growing and growing..can't wait to see Ash's baby. So happy for you guys..good luck with everything!!