August 19th, 2009....little Azely Marie joined our happy family! She came a little late and so we are all thrilled that all went well for Megan and Jaxon and Azely. She is a precious little jewel and I claim it's because her middle name is the same as mine. Mother and daughter are doing great and Daddy has been so good to take extra care and time with Big Sister Courtney. Courtney loves her new play mate and that "she is tiny" and "Courtney is getting bigger". Another wonderful miracle. Now it's Ethan and Ashley's turn...............


2 comments:
Oh my goodness! The first picture yet that I've seen a hint of Courtney in Azely! That second one made me gasp because of the similarities. I wish so bad I could hold her...:(
WE should have named her Azely Marie Bestor Dean Anderson to make her that much more special. :)
Post a Comment