Friday, November 13, 2009

My new Camera...A Little Intimidating for Now!!!

So here's the deal as Maddie would say...A couple of years my two sons told me I should become "one with my computer"...still working on it but feeling a little more comfortable. Then I go and get a new-fangled, SLR, fancy-dancy camera. "Become one with your camera mom." I've had it about a week and it's a little intimidating to say the least. The manual is thick and I read it often. I've even tried reading it in Spanish and Chinese...not working!!!
Jaxon was a big help in doing research, reading consumer reports and making multiple trips to the local BEST BUY to gather as much info. to pass on to me to help in the decision making process. All I can say is that when we went in to BEST BUY to make the purchase, the clerk that was helping us made the comment,"This is a great camera, you must be good." Whoa!
These are just a few pictures that I have taken with my new Cannon Rebel Xs T1i that I love! The one of Jaxon and Courtney was one of the very first pics I took. The cool thing about it is that I was on one side of the apt. and they on the other. Can you say ZOOM!
Next is Ethan and Ashley's little 2 month old Wyatt and an up close picture of his little baby body parts. The next pic is of Miss Courtney Rose in her new Old Navy Pink Pea Coat being completely fascinated with my "Christmas Time Decor". "Grandma you have so many cherries all over the house!" And finally two pictures of little Azely and her many rolls! All I was supposed to do was change her diaper but decided that her Nakey-Nakeyness needed to be caught on film. All I'm missing is my little Jay Jay who is coming next week. Look out, Grandmas got a new camera!

2 comments:

Jaxon said...

YEAH FOR MOM!!! NICE PICS :>) LOVE YOU

Megan said...

You really are becoming one with your technology...what little sweeties!