He finally took the plunge! Finally made the switch! Finally joined the club! However you say it, Ron has arrived! It has been fun to watch him and his new HTC Hero Droid. (I don't now what in the heck all that means but Tanner and Lon said it's a good one!)
I have already received multiple texts myself and he went to the grocery store, called me from his new phone and asked me to whisper "sweet nothings" to him. I obliged and said with a tender voice, "Onions, bread & corn flakes." Oh what fun we will all have. And the best news of all is that he can now call each and every one of the kids and their spouses for free. Free for us and Free for them! It doesn't get any better than this!
Just one warning for any of you well-seasoned texters...be patient. Don't expect a response immediately, he's got a lot to learn!!!

6 comments:
HA! I just knew it would happen someday. Deep down the King really loves technology just like his son JDA.
hahaha Oh my goodness! I can't believe he still didn't have one! Tell him his El Sidd is might proud of him. He looks like a natural holding it :)
Glad to see your love life is still vibrant! :)
I couldn't believe it when I saw it. You were right.
SO FUN!! And I was privileged to witness it first hand!
Thatta boy bebe!!!!!!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Thannnnning, we have a lot of work to do. Jill I'm on your blog!
Post a Comment