Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance!
We had such a wonderful time with YOU...thanks for putting a post up! We love you Ron & Jill
Lots of fun updates! I remember you saying that Aubrey had been having some heart issues with this last pregnancy--hopefully those issues STOPPED with the pregnancy. Jay is a little cutey! Goodness.Miss you guys!
Dear mom,I sure love you.And hope you get feeling better.Love,Tanner
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We had such a wonderful time with YOU...thanks for putting a post up! We love you Ron & Jill
Lots of fun updates! I remember you saying that Aubrey had been having some heart issues with this last pregnancy--hopefully those issues STOPPED with the pregnancy.
Jay is a little cutey! Goodness.
Miss you guys!
Dear mom,
I sure love you.
And hope you get feeling better.
Love,
Tanner
Post a Comment