Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What have you been doing since your last post, Jill?

I learned a very long time ago that everyone is BUSY! Busy doing all kinds of things but busy none-the-less. Our family has been doing a lot since my last post in August! First I ask myself, "where has the time gone?" So the following posts are mainly to show that we have been busy, just like the rest of you. I did discover that as I am trying to update my blog, I realized I have forgotten how to do it effectively, in order and with a great story line. To heck with all of that...here's a long list of what we have been doing from the present to back in time...Christmas in North Carolina with Jaxon, Megan,Courtney & Azely. Also time for us to meet with some of the people Tanner met while serving his mission in NC.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: