Monday, April 20, 2009

Those hideous Saturday-only-teal-colored-shirts!

Like father like son! Ron was in need of some help on the roof and so Jaxon was kind enough to help him. Jaxon has always wanted to "Burst" out of his shirt because of his muscles and so you can see by the picture, he did just that. Well, since Jaxon's shirt was basically destroyed he went to Ron's closet to get a work shirt...not just any work shirt. You see these teal colored shirts have been around for 25 yrs. Ron wears one of them every single Saturday..."It's a work day and these are my work shirts." So up they went to the roof-top...working side by side...in all their 'TEAL TOGETHERNESS'.


1 comment:

Valerie said...

I have watched Ron wear that teal colored shirt for 8 1/2 years. I did not know that he owned more than one!!! HILARIOUS!! I would have loved to see both of them working on the roof in the same shirt!